Experience ultimate power transmission with the XC9 S-PHYRE mountain shoes.
- Lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers
Reinforced Spike Mount
- Reinforced spike mount for extreme conditions
External Heel Cup
- External curved heel cup suppresses foot twist and roll
Carbon Sole/Mid Sole
- Carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole
- Inserted in ball-grid section
Harder Contact Block
- Promotes stability and pedaling efficiency
- Dedicated X-Country and Cyclocross no-compromise racing shoes
- Low stack height sole helps stabilize foot during the downward pedaling stroke
- A one-piece surround upper, narrow bottom, rounded heel, and slim toe box provide a glove-like fit
- Dual independent Boa IP1 dials allow quick and precise micro-adjustment
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely
- Proprietary MICHELIN outsole minimizes weight and offers increased traction
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment
|2 Boa (IP1), BOA Powerzone guide
|Microfiber synthetic leather
|Carbon fiber composite
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range
|11 / 12
|330g (size 42)
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 41
|Black / 45