$18.00 - $40.00
YETI ICE™ is filled to the brim with science, dialed in to the most effective temperature to maximize the ice retention of any cooler, with a durable design that is break-resistant. Its custom shape reduces freezing time and multiple size options mean that you can outfit everything from your Hopper® Flip to your Tundra® 75 with YETI ICE. It works as an ice supplement, a welcome addition to your ice stash to make sure your contents stay colder for longer.
The Rambler® 26 oz. Bottle is the goldilocks of our bottle line, perfect all day, every day. With a quick twist, the TripleHaul™ handle comes off, exposing our shatter-resistant, dishwasher safe spout that allows for controlled gulps on the go. When it’s time for a wash or refill, remove the entire cap to expose the bottle’s wide mouth. Available in durable stainless and DuraCoat™ finishes, the double-wall vacuum insulation means your drink stays cold (or hot) no matter where the journey takes you. Outside 11” × 3 3/8” (27.8 cm x 8.6 cm) Empty Weight 21.9 oz (621.4 g)
The Roadie® 24 Hard Cooler is a fresh take on a tried-and-true YETI favorite. It’s 10% lighter, holds 20% more, and performs 30% better thermally than its legendary predecessor. With no drain plug, you can ditch excess water or ice with a quick flip. The all-new design accommodates an upright bottle of wine, allowing you to instantly up your picnic game. Plus, its slim design means it’ll slide behind the front seat of the car, giving you quick access to ice cold drinks no matter how long the journey. OUTSIDE 44.5 cm × 41.9 cm × 38.7 cm INSIDE 31.8 cm × 33.7 cm × 27.6 cm EMPTY WEIGHT 5.8 kg
$10.99 - $15.99
- Some do it to protect that beautiful finish on their cranks, and some do it because they can't stand stock crankarm graphics. - Whatever your reason for wrapping and protecting a crankset, we wanted to give you an option with our branding. - These are full-wrap Crankskins that work with most cranksets One pair
Lost or need to replace your wheel block for the Wahoo KICKR SNAP? This accessory is designed to keep your bike stable and level while using the SNAP indoor trainer.
Quickly transfer Thule child bike seat between multiple bikes by using an additional quick release bracket. Features - Perfect solution for families where two people need to transport the child - Includes screws to mount to round or oval seat tubes - Thule One-Key System lock included
Allows Thule Yepp Maxi to be quickly installed on any bike with a rear rack with a load capacity of 25 kg/55 lbs. Features: - Fits rear racks measuring 11-17 cm/4.5-6.7 in
Quickly transfer Thule Yepp Mini between multiple bikes by using an additional adapter. Features - Perfect solution for families where two people need to transport the child - Compatible with both normal and most ahead stems (20-28mm diameter) - Quick and easy to install
Allows Thule Yepp Mini to be installed on bikes with ahead stems. Features - Quick and easy to install
The soft handlebar padding with cuddly toy allows your child to rest their head comfortably during the ride. Features - The head rest attaches easily to the Thule Yepp Mini handlebar - Easy to attach and remove cuddly toy thanks to Velcro attachment
Keep your ride upright and looking fly with Specialized's Center mount kickstand! - Made of durable aluminum.
Replacement SKS Rubber Straps for RacebladePro and S-Board
- Protects high risk areas from rock chips, wear & scratches - Designed around hardtail mountain bike geometry - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Protects high risk areas of the fork from rock chips, wear & scratches - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed for maximum coverage with minimal trimming - Designed around mountain bike fork geometry - Fork coverage ~60%. Includes crowns, lowers, and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Protects key areas from cable rub, rock chips, wear & scratches - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Frame coverage ~30%. Includes toptube, downtube, 4 stays and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
- Protects downtubes from harsh tailgate rub maintaining frame strength and finish - Fits all makes, models, and sizes - Made with a high durability urethane and is bonded to the frame with high strength adhesive - Includes one Shuttle Armor and one install cleaning wipe - Shuttle Armor is removable if needed
Key areas are given treatment. The Essential Kit is perfect for cable rub and protecting against wear and tear. The paint protection provides great benefits starting from the aesthetics side, right over to the functionality/ durability. Our paint protection vinyl is clear high gloss or satin finish polyurethane films that are applied to bikes to protect them from scratches, rock chips, small dents, or swirls caused by trail debris, rocks, cable rash, heal or ankle rub, chain slap and other environmental elements that are thrown into the mix when out on the trails or roads.
- Color kits for OneUp riser bars plus some extra stickers for whatever you choose
$23.99 - $34.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 64mm wide x 305mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
$12.99 - $16.99
Lizard Skins adhesive bike protection offers protection from nicks and scratches and is made with high performance adhesive. - 32mm wide x 222mm long - 3 Extenders included for desired protection
An original Larry vs Harry product, the Canopy provides weatherproof protection for 2 small children. The Canopy is a protective, aluminium framed cover with a mix of sturdy cordura fabric , no-see-um mesh and clear windows, providing a good balance of safety, weather-proofing and fine views to the outside world. Also included is a back piece with integrated pockets for locks, rain clothes, tools etc.
An original Larry vs Harry product, the Foldable Seat is a super streamlined, padded seat allowing 2 small children or 1 adult to be carried. After use, the seat can then be folded up and with it's slender proportions takes just 10cm space away from the cargo area. The seat's fittings are articulated, allowing the back rest to support the passenger/s more effectively. Ships with 2 hip seatbelts. The foldable seat is designed for use with children over the age of 18 months. Note: To be used in combination with Honeycomb Board, Canopy or BBX Sidepanel Kit
Our highly developed, Larry vs Harry designed Honeycomb Board is constructed from an aluminum lattice. This design is strong as hell and integrates perfectly with your bike, creating the base for a flexible and fully modular cargo system, be it for passenger or goods transport. The top layer is non-slip, textured 3M, inspired by skateboard grip tape, maintaining its hold even when wet.
$29.99 - $32.99
Greenfield's Stabilizer Rear-Mount Kickstand attaches to the rear chainstay of the bicycle so it's perfect for bikes that won't accept regular kickstands like mountain bikes. It comes complete with an extra wide rubber foot for superior stability and won't interfere with pedal action or rear derailleur cables. This is the stand of choice for law enforcement bike patrols throughout the U.S. - Fits tube sizes up to 7/8" in diameter - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over)
- Adjustable leg assures the perfect fit 20"-24" wheel frame. - Two bolt direct mount compatible only. - Rear left chain stay.
The Utility Changing Mat provides a clean surface to change into and out of your riding gear. It keeps your feet clean when gearing up and keeps dirt and mud contained when you gear down. Once you're ready, the bag simply folds into itself and cinches closed to hold your dirty gear encased and your car tidy. - Keeps your feet clean and dry while ensuring nothing gets left behind - Durable Nylon bag for carrying all of your gear to the trailhead - Converts into a large changing mat to keep your feet clean and dry - Quickly cinches back into a bag so nothing gets left behind
- Chainstay mount - Made of alloy - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
- Center mount - Made of alloy with steel split rod extension - Adjustable with lockscrew - Fits bikes from 24-inch to 700C wheels
$159.99 - $199.99
- Sturdy 5mm steel plate construction - Provides stability for adult riders - Fits 20-inch to 26-inch wheel bikes - EN71 and EN14765 test approved - 6-inch steel wheels for increased stability - Weight Limit 220lb / 100 kg
Page 1 of 5 Next page