Ready for grueling KOMs, high-octane training rides, and grinds up alpine passes, the 7mesh Industries Men's Highline Ultralight Jersey caters to aggressive riders exerting themselves at full-throttle on every ride. This impressively light jersey conforms to your body with its stretch-woven fabric, which creates a streamlined, aerodynamic profile as you blast down the road. Ultrasonic taped seams create a seamless fit that heightens comfort levels while reducing overall drag.
Yarn-processed DWR beads off oncoming rain showers and road spray, in case you're caught in a passing thunderstorm or hit the road after a recent rainfall. This is a great feature if you regularly find rain dampening your daily ride, especially in summer where afternoon thunderstorms can pop up at a moment's notice. And seeing it's developed for riding in warm weather, the fabric's UPF 50+ ensures protection when you're pedaling under searing UV rays.
- Patterned for aggressive riders pushing themselves
- Stretch-woven fabric keeps you pedaling comfortably
- Form-fitting for a streamlined, aerodynamic profile
- Ultrasonic taped seams create a seamless fit and feel
- Yarn-processed DWR beads of showers and road spray
- Full-length zipper for greater temperature regulation
- Three rear pockets for water bottles, riding nutrition
- Zippered side pockets with cord routing for media players
|Black / X-Large||881729017650||1772-XX-BLK-XL||7ME46692545E|
|Pewter / Small||881729021701||1772-XX-PWT-SM||7ME46758418L|
|Pewter / Medium||881729021718||1772-XX-PWT-MD||7ME47848196M|