- BT-E6010 (battery) / SM-BME61 (battery mount) - Consistent performance, minimally affected by weather and temperature - Long life design, greater than 1,000 charge cycles - BT-E6010 features easy mounting and release
The EPS Power Unit is the brain of the entire EPS system. The power unit input/output gate charges the battery and updates the firmware. The unit checks and manages the battery pack, interacts with the interface, drives the front and rear derailleurs, and displays system anomalies through an acoustic buzzer and RGD light. EPS V2 Power Units are for internal battery applications, under bottom bracket, or under chain stay mounting options and require the specific EPS V2 Interface. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km - Water proof to 1 meter for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Operational temperature: -4F to 140F - Charging temperature: 32F to 113F
RockShox Reverb Service Kits - 12 of Each size Key, 3 Top Cap Assemblies, 10 Blue 1-Piece IFPs, 10 Foam Rings, 10 Inner Seal U-Cups, 10 Inner Seal Head Bushings, 10 Inner Seal Head O-Rings, 10 Strain Relief Barbs, 10 Remote Barbs, 10 Bleed Screws, 10 Air Valve Caps, 6 Seat Bolts and Nuts, 10 Main Piston O-Rings
SRAM's BlipBox is the control module that turns your triathlon or time trial machine into a wireless missile. Connected to SRAM RED eTap Blip remote shifters, the BlipBox manages the wireless shifting via AIREA, SRAM’s proprietary communication protocol, allowing immediate shifts from nearly any aero position. - BlipBox mount included - Replaces standard drop bar shift levers - Limitless aero configurations - Up to two positions per side - Fits a standard Garmin mount or the included mount
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 188v9, 30 and 60 rear hubs
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
The Vuka Clip On is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position. Offered in high-performance carbon fiber, in both above and below-bar configurations. Additional risers, armrests and aero accessories available for fine tuning and maintenance. - Diameter: 31.8 - EVO 70/110: Weight: 480g, Length: 360mm - Race: Weight: 480g, Length: 330mm
Wrist Comfort Bend provides easy hand clearance for a more-relaxed aero bar setup. They are especially suitable for a wide-aero setup. This extension shape is supplied as a standard with the super-adjustable Vola aero bar, which won ‘Best of Show’ at Eurobike 2013. - Pro version is alloy, with shot-peened, black anodized finish. - Team version is carbon The kit comprises clamps, new comfort cradles and silicone pads, wrist comfort bend extensions, and all fixing hardware. Stack height can be adjusted in the range 57–87 mm using the Riser Kit (separately available).
Upgrade your BB30 bottom bracket to the long-lasting smoothness of FSA Ceramic Bearings. Lighter and harder than steel, ceramic bearings can reduce friction, increase durability, and lighten your bike. What's not to like?
Shimano's Dura-Ace Di2 takes shifting to the next level. The Rear Wiring Kit connects to both the left and right shifters and Junction Box A (which displays battery power and allows manual adjusting). It also includes a battery mount, cable covers to route and hide the cables and a wire plug/unplug tool. The External Kit is meant to be run on the outside of the frame.
- Black carbon fiber weave headset spacers for tuning ride height, no logos - Kit includes 1-1/8" spacers: (15) 2.5mm, (25) 5mm, (16) 10mm, (2) 15mm, (4) 20mm
- Wrist pressure relief ergonomics - Multi adjustable brackets - Multi position wide armrests - 1cm soft foam arm pads - Weight: 241g (Ski-Bend), 237g (S-Bend) - 22.2mm extension clamp diameter - Compatible with 31.8mm handlebars
105 piece assortment of 1-1/8-inch aluminum headset spacers. Kit includes: - 1.5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 2.5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 7.5mm (Silver) qty. 5 - 10mm (Silver) qty. 5 - 1.5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 2.5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 7.5mm (Black) qty. 5
- Machined aluminum tensioner bolts on to derailleur hanger - Adjustable spring tension and dual floating pulley - For frames with vertical dropouts - Fits hubs with 22-28Mm chainline (From inside of dropout) - Made in USA
Light, comfortable, and stable, Profile Design's F-35 Carbon Armrest Kit provides excellent adjustability for finding your perfect position. These versatile carbon fiber armrests have an ergonomic shape, 15 degrees of rotational adjustment, and 3 fore/aft positions with a total of 30mm of adjustment. You'll also love the comfortable Lycra-covered 16mm-thick EVA foam pads that simply attach to the armrests with adhesive-backed Velcro so no straps are required. The pads also have contoured edges for additional comfort and they're even antibacterial.
The perfect bike fit needs to blend slippery aerodynamics and a comfortable, stress-free body position while optimizing control over the bike. Top fitters are constantly devising new methods to maximize and balance these goals. Designed using feedback from top fitters, Zipp’s Vuka Carbon Extensions give you all the options needed to optimize your position and go for the win or your personal best: Vuka Carbon Evo 70 and 110 extensions Vuka Evo extensions decrease drag by starting airflow over the body sooner while keeping the arms and wrists in a comfortable, relaxed position. The Evo shape, with a 20mm inward roll and multi-radius bend, is now available for the first time in carbon, allowing for even more complex shaping and lighter weight. Vuka Race Carbon Extension The Vuka Race Carbon Extension was designed using data compiled from thousands of fit sessions with recreational and professional cyclists and triathletes by the world’s best fitters. The Vuka Race bend places the wrists at a more natural bend to help riders remain in their tuck to optimize aerodynamics. - Compatible with Vuka Clip, Vuka Aero and all 22.2 systems - Internal cable routing
The Vuka Clip On is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position. Offered in affordable aluminum in both above and below-bar configurations. Additional risers, armrests and aero accessories available for fine tuning and maintenance.
- Zinc plated for durability - All screws grade 12.9 - 475 Pieces Kit contains: - M5 X 10 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 12 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 16 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 12 Socket, Zinc qty. 35 - M5 X 16 Socket, Zinc qty. 35 - M5 x 20 Socket, Zinc qty. 15 - M5 X 25 Socket, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 X 30 Socket, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 X 12 Flat Socket Head, Spd qty. 25 - M5 X 16 Flat Socket Head, Spd qty. 25 - M5 X 8 Flat Socket, Zinc qty. 20 - M5 Nut qty. 50 - M5 Nylock Nut, Zinc qty. 40 - M5 Acorn Nut, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 Flat Washer qty. 65 - M5 Oversized Flat Washer qty. 25 - M5 Lockwasher qty. 25 - M5 Toothed, Zinc qty. 25
The OCLV Carbon Mono Bar Extension delivers an even more aerodynamic leading edge to Trek's drag-defying Speed Concept (Gen 2). These straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length and have internal routing for standard or Di2 cables. - Designed specifically for 2014 Speed Concept - OCLV Carbon fiber mono extensions - Straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length - Internally-routed for Di2 and standard cables - Designed to accept 22.2mm standard extensions
Comprehensive shop kit for bottom bracket and cassette/freewheel spacing need. 139 pieces in a durable plastic storage box. Kit includes: - (20) 1.0mm FW Spacers - (10) 1.5mm FW Spacers - (10) 2.0mm FW Spacers - (10) NCS-4.5mm Cassette Spacers - (10) SHIM-.3MM Spacers - (10) SHIM-.5MM Spacers - (8) 0.5mm 24mm ID Spacers - (8) 1.0mm 24mm ID Spacers - (8) 2.5mm 24mm ID Spacers - (4) BB30-CLIPs - (4) BB30/PF30 Wave Washers - (4) GXP Wave Washers - (4) .7mm Bottom Bracket Spacers - (4) 1.8mm Bottom Bracket Spacers - (9) 2.5mm Bottom Bracket Spacers - (8) 0.5mm 30mm ID Spacers - (8) 1.0mm 30mm ID Spacers
Profile Design's J4 Bracket Kit lets you fine-tune your aero position down to the millimeter. For lightness, strength and aerodynamics, the brackets are made of forged and CNC-machined 6061 aluminum and have Marine-quality 12.9-grade bolts that are corrosion-resistant and hidden. For easy and fast adjustability, by simply loosening the fixing bolt on each side you can slide your extensions in and out. Meanwhile, the brackets hold the armrests set back 20mm from the center of the base bar or you can reverse the armrests for a forward position. You can also stack aftermarket risers on the brackets to raise the armrests (armrests, risers and extensions sold separately).
The core of Profile Design's T-Carbon aerobar line, the J5 bracket was built for adjustability with features that enable a customized fit to dial in rider position. The Inline Compression Clamp (ICC) provides single bolt extension adjustment that is simple, secure and easy to use. - Standard on all new 2017 model T Plus Carbon Series Aerobars - Stackable with risers to elevate the armrest up to 70mm of extra height adjustment - The offset BTA bridge (not included) when combined with the new F-40TT armrest gives more expansive width and reach adjustments with a total of 32 armrest positions per side - Constructed of forged 6061-T6 Aluminum - Stack Height: 42mm - Width Adjustment: 37mm - Basebar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Extension Clamp Diameter: 22.2mm - Weight: 266g
RockShox Reverb Remote Assembly for A2 and B1 generation Reverb dropper seatposts. - Includes remote Lever, MMX clamp, Discrete Puck, 1500mm of new hose, new hose barb, and new hose strain relief - Works with A2 and B1 generation posts - A2 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and no laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle. - B1 posts have a black return speed adjuster on the remote and "ROCKSHOX" laser-etched logos on stanchion by the saddle cradle.
Zipp’s Vuka Extensions are made of ultralight, stiff carbon and come in different bends so that you can find the model that optimizes your aero position and maximizes your speed. The Straight extensions place you as low as possible, while the Race and Ski-Tip models have more bend for your wrists. Then, for a seamless junction between your shifters and the extensions, the Race Vuka Shift has built-in mounts that let you screw your shifters directly to the extensions. They accept Zipp’s R2C Aero shifters and SRAM's 900 TT and 500 TT shifters. All the extensions have internal cable routing and gradations to make adjustments easy.
- Compatible with Contact SLR Aero handlebar
$159.99 - $169.99
- Riser set including 10 x 1cm spacers and bridge for stability - Includes required bolts - Aluminum aerodynamic construction that meets UCI requirements - Color: SB black - Weight: from 40g
- Spacer set including all the standard spacers that are in the Missile EVO aerobar (sold separately) - Including various bolt lengths - Original spare part - Color: SB black
Shimano Di2 External Battery Mounts - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware
- Lightweight, super-efficient chain guide with no moving parts - Proprietary polymer slider silently guides chain with minimal wear and drag - Integrated Beavertail bashguard - 160g
Page 1 of 24 Next page