As harsh as the North Shore can be in the wet, it can really beat up your bike in the heat of summer. When the ground firms up from lack of rain, the compressions get even harsher and while you’re choking on your buddy’s dust, your drivetrain has the potential to be in an even worse state. A thick coating of dust on your drivetrain can cause pre-mature wear and a crunchy-feeling cadence.
Godfather’s Garage DRY Lubricant is a specifically formulated, long-lasting lubricant designed to keep your drivetrain clean by repelling airborne dust rather than attracting them. It’s less viscous than our Wet Chain Lube, but remains tenacious enough to grip your links through the dog days of summer.
• Low in viscosity and dry feeling to touch
• Designed for dry, dusty conditions
• Specifically formulated to repel contaminants
• Sustainably sourced natural base oils
• Made in Canada, tested on Vancouver’s North Shore