Built for hitting the berms and brewing up a post-ride coffee, the Callaghan is patterned for the bike and the apres-trail hang out, with a relaxed fit that smoothly transitions from ride to recovery.
Made with soft, comforting merino on the inside and trail-resistant polyester on the out, the Callaghan's dual-fabric construction balances your temperature whether you're working hard on the bars or sitting back to enjoy the descent. And thanks to the legendary anti-odor properties of merino, you can ride and repeat without fear of upsetting your bunkmate during extended trips away.
Trimmed with an easy-pull full-length zipper, the Callaghan includes dual front pockets, one of which is finished with an internal phone security sleeve to prevent cellular slip-outs.
An under-the-helmet compatible hood completes the top.
- Merino Wool Poly Blend (with a brushed backer for warmth)
- 65% Polyester, 35% merino
- Fast dry, warm wool
- An articulated pattern that works both on and off the bike
- Front pockets for keeping hands warm off the bike
- Phone sleeve inside right front pocket
- Low-profile overlock seams
- Under-the-helmet compatible hood
- Weight: 380g
How to measure
With your arms relaxed at your sides, measure around the fullest part of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest part of your torso (natural waist).