A tough, tubeless-compatible 26-inch disc wheelset built around Center Lock hubs but shipped with handy 6-Bolt adapters for dual compatibility straight out of the box.
- Pinned construction, tubeless-ready, asymmetric/offset double-wall rim with 24mm internal width is suited to a wide range of tire widths perfect for either MTB or urban use
- Asymmetric rims w/offset spoke holes for better triangulation of spoke angles and balance of tensions in a wheel build, resulting in a stronger, stiffer, and more reliable wheel
- Joytech 135mm OLD alloy QR Center Lock hub w/serviceable cup and cone bearings
- Shimano freehub: 8/9/10/11sp MTB compatibility
- Reinforced head plain gauge 14G/2.0mm Stainless Steel spokes (black) w/12mm brass nipples (black)
- Weight: 1132g
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Brake Compatibility||Center Lock disc|
|Inner Rim Width||23.6mm|
|Outer Rim Width||28.6mm|
|Hub||Joytech alloy w/serviceable cup and cone bearings|
|Spokes||Reinforced head straight gauge 14G/2.0mm Stainless Steel (black)|
|Nipples||12mm brass (black)|
|Extras||QR lever, 6-Bolt adapter, high-pressure rim tape included (non-tubeless)|
* Subject to change without notice.
|135mm QR / Black / 26-inch||058817391750||247552-02||49N21968912K|