Stores Now Open with Precautionary Measures
We are currently operating on a one-on-one basis with staff and customers.
Please know the door is locked and a staff member will come get you when they are ready to assist you. Please be patient, not only does this ensure great one-on-one service with our staff, but also adheres to social distancing requirements. Please wait in a line outside the store and maintain a 2 metre distance from others.
What You Can Expect
Please prepare by reading the following: The Bike Shop Calgary’s top priority is ensuring the safety and well-being of our customers, our staff, and their families. In order to maintain a safe environment, once inside please adhere to the following mandatory precautions when entering the space:
- Hand sanitizer mandatory - Hand sanitizer is provided, please ensure yourself and all others are entering the space with clean hands.
- Do not enter if you or someone you’ve been in contact with is sick - Our online store www.thebikeshop.com is open with delivery options.
- Use gloves for all test rides - Gloves are provided, please speak with staff.
- Maintain 2 metre space between yourself and others - Please be aware and maintain a respectful distance from staff and other customers.
- Refrain from personal contact with staff - Personal contact includes hand shaking, high fives etc.
- Refrain from needlessly touching products and surfaces in store - This will help in keeping customers and our staff safe.
- Refrain from prolonged browsing time in the store - www.thebikeshop.com is always open.
- Refrain from bringing children into the store - if you do bring a child into the store please ensure to have them close to you at all times.
Please note the following restrictions:
Return policies suspended on all apparel.
No outside food or beverage allowed.