The Bike Shop is currently looking for six shop ambassadors to passionately, positively and safely promote cycling in Calgary and the surrounding area. Each of our shops (North, Central and South) will select two ambassadors – one each from road and mountain biking disciplines.
Successful applicants should be able demonstrate: their standing and connection to the cycling communities in Calgary; their ability to positively and safely promote and support all aspects of cycling; and, demonstrate a willingness to represent The Bike Shop at cycling related events.
Expectations Ambassador Program:
- Promote in a positive light The Bike Shop during all cycling activities and cycling events in which you participate.
- Responsible for posting your cycling related training/events on social media on a weekly basis. These posts should:
- promote The Bike Shop in a positive manner
- be tasteful
- promote safe and respectable cycling activities and behaviour.
- Group Rides
- Road Ambassadors are expected to participate in The Bike Shop North’s Wednesday evening or Saturday morning group rides a minimum of twice per month beginning May 1st, 2018.
- Mountain bike ambassadors are expected to participate in The Bike Shop mountain group rides twice per month.
- In addition to group rides, Ambassadors are expected to volunteer at a minimum of two (2) events organized by The Bike Shop. A list of events and dates will be given to each Ambassador.
- ONE complimentary custom The Bike Shop cycling kit (shorts and jersey)
- ONE complete Retül bike fit
- 20% off MSRP on all parts and accessories (some exclusions apply)*
- 25% off MSRP on one bike or frameset *
Please submit applications by the end of day March 31st, 2018.
*Subject to availability